Get Set Up for A Lifetime of Smiles
During your first visit with Moon Signature Dentistry, you’ll meet Dr. Beverly Moon and learn all about your treatment options.
Caring for Your Smile
At Moon Signature Dentistry in Olathe, we believe visiting the dentist can be a relaxing and easy experience. You’ll be greeted with a warm “hello”, and meet our expert dentist, Dr. Beverly Moon.
When you first walk into our office, our modern and clean reception area will make you feel at ease.
After completing a comprehensive exam, Dr. Moon will determine a treatment plan for your unique needs, budget and schedule. Dr. Moon will take as much time as needed to answer your questions and decide what kind of treatment is best for you.
With thoroughly-diagnosed and properly prioritized treatment—and a dental team to support you every step of the way—even the most extensive cases can be corrected over time and still fit within your dental budget.
Prepare for Your First Visit
Please provide the following information to help make the most of your appointment.
- List of any medications the patient is taking
- Any dental or insurance cards to help us file your claims
Patients under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during their first visit to Moon Signature Dentistry.
Please let our team know:
- If you have a medical condition that may be of concern before your appointment (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, breast implants, rheumatic fever, allergies, etc.)
- If you’re on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- If you need medication before dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics for pre-med.)