IN OLATHE, KANSAS
Dr. Beverly Moon and her team are here for all of your general dentistry needs. We are your premier Olathe dentist. Our goal is to provide high-quality service and enhance the oral health of all ages!
General Dentistry Services
Here at Moon Signature Dentistry, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to our patients in Olathe. Our services include:
- High-quality crowns and bridges. We offer restorations made from porcelain/emax, zirconia/bruxzir, gold, and porcelain fused to metal.
- Custom-made athletic mouthguards for adults and children. We also offer sports guards for patients who are active in sports or other physical activities.
- Regular checkups. Your next checkup will include a full examination, a professional cleaning, digital X-rays using KaVo NOMAD Pro 2 handheld unit, intraoral sensors, and an oral cancer screening.
- Protective sealants to help prevent tooth decay.
- Tooth-colored composite fillings to fill cavities and restore smiles.
As a modern dental practice, we use the best methods in general dentistry and offer a full range of services under one roof. Our services also include cavity fillings, dental crowns, dentures, periodontal care, and more. We have an experienced team providing high-quality general dentistry services, such as comprehensive exams, x-rays, cleaning, fillings, root canals, and tooth extraction.
We’re able to provide a variety of cosmetic dentistry options for patients looking to improve their smiles. This includes teeth whitening and porcelain veneers, as well as the Invisalign clear aligner therapy system for straightening teeth. This means you can improve your smile without anyone even knowing since Invisalign uses a series of customized clear plastic aligners instead of traditional braces.
Olathe Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry can have a positive impact on both your dental and overall health
by working to solve a wide range of dental concerns. Our team can help to relieve the discomfort of a toothache, cavity, root canal, or tooth loss by healing your smile and restoring functionality. With restorative dentistry, we can replace missing teeth, provide dental implants, offer dental crown and bridge therapy, fit full or partial dentures, and offer periodontal care for gum disease.
Get Started with Moon General Dentistry
Whether you’ve been living with a cavity or just need a routine checkup, our team is here to care for your smile.
Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Moon!